Overlook Farm is a 327 acre operational farm that provides meat and produce for our on-sight inns and wedding/event venues. Our meats and produce are raised free of any chemicals, hormones, and by-products; we believe that raising food the natural way is the best way! We are currently looking to fill several part-time and seasonal positions, which may lead to full-time.
Job Description to include but not limited to: Part time Pastry Chef
•Works with the Chef to create and execute all Baking operations.
•Work closely with the Chef to ensure a healthy, efficient and productive work environment for all staff.
•Assist in overseeing baking schedules, work flows and staff execution.
•Work with Chef and Management to execute and develop first class meal and service presentations.
•Experienced baker who can executes all baked goods-pastries, breads, cookies, desserts for Overlook Farm operated events, including, but not limited to: Weddings, Private Events, Dinner Party’s etc.
•Work with the Chef to control food costs.
•Work with the Chef to manage prep and baking production.
We are looking for a skilled Line Cooks to create a delightful culinary experience for our guests. Ultimately, you should be able to provide an excellent overall guest experience.
• Provide excellent customer services that promote satisfaction
• Responsible for kitchen prep and clean up
• Know all the workings of the menu, and be able to deliver the product consistently
• Communicate effectively with other employees, service staff, and managers
• Make sure that kitchen stays clean at all times of production.
• Check products for quality and correct any problems that keep them from enjoying their meal/drink
• Follow all relevant health department rules/regulations and all food service guidelines
· Be open to a seasonal changing menu
· Be able to flex to all work stations; kitchen, events, brick oven, dish stations (if needed)
• Proven work experience in the culinary industry
• Ability to develop constructive working and interpersonal relationships with colleagues and customers
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Service orientation and excellent organizational skills
• Hands on experience with receiving food orders and invoices
• Active listening and effective communication competencies
• Good physical condition
• High school diploma; food safety training will be considered a plus
We are looking for hard working and responsible Dishwasher. This is a hands on job that can be rewarding as well. Compensation includes hourly wedge and tips.
· Report to back of house manager
· Stay organized
· Keep dish station clean and sanitized at all times
· Dry off, and put dishes away according
· Wrap dishes
· High school education
· Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
· Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
· Able to stand for long periods of time
· Able to lift up to 50lbs
To apply: Please call office at (573) 242-3838 or download application here.