Overlook Farm is a 327 acre operational farm that provides meat and produce for our on-sight inns and wedding/event venues. Our meats and produce are raised free of any chemicals, hormones, and by-products; we believe that raising food the natural way is the best way! We are currently looking to fill several part-time and seasonal positions, which may lead to full-time.
Event Line Cooks – 4 Job Openings
We are looking for a skilled Line Cooks to create a delightful culinary experience for our guests. Ultimately, you should be able to provide an excellent overall guest experience.
• Provide excellent customer services that promote satisfaction
• Responsible for kitchen prep and clean up
• Know all the workings of the menu, and be able to deliver the product consistently
• Communicate effectively with other employees, service staff, and managers
• Make sure that kitchen stays clean at all times of production.
• Check products for quality and correct any problems that keep them from enjoying their meal/drink
• Follow all relevant health department rules/regulations and all food service guidelines
· Be open to a seasonal changing menu
· Be able to flex to all work stations; kitchen, events, brick oven, dish stations (if needed)
• Proven work experience in the culinary industry
• Ability to develop constructive working and interpersonal relationships with colleagues and customers
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Service orientation and excellent organizational skills
• Hands on experience with receiving food orders and invoices
• Active listening and effective communication competencies
• Good physical condition
• High school diploma; food safety training will be considered a plus
Dishwasher – 2 Job Openings
We are looking for hard working and responsible Dishwasher. This is a hands on job that can be rewarding as well. Compensation includes hourly wedge and tips.
· Report to back of house manager
· Stay organized
· Keep dish station clean and sanitized at all times
· Dry off, and put dishes away according
· Wrap dishes
· High school education
· Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
· Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
· Able to stand for long periods of time
· Able to lift up to 50lbs
To apply: Please call office at (573) 242-3838 or download application here.