Terms and Conditions for the
Inns at Overlook Farm
The Inns at Overlook Farm terms and conditions are posted on our website and in the common entrance of the property. Booking through the website or accepting keys to a unit acknowledges acceptance of our terms and conditions. The booking guest (Registered Guest) is responsible for persons he/she invites or admits to the property and assumes complete responsibility for those persons. All booking guests, and the guest of booking guest, must be over 18 years of age. We do not allow anyone under the age of 18 years old to book/register/stay in any of the Inns at Overlook Farm.
A booking guest or registered guest is considered a person(s) that has reserved and prepaid the deposit for the specified reservation period. NO unregistered/booking person(s), without the consent of an agent of the Inns at Overlook Farm, is allowed on the property.
In order for the freshest and finest meal to be provided to our Inn Guests who decide to have room service, a 48 hour notice must be given on selection of dinner choices. We welcome less than 48 hour notification for an Inn stay, but please be advised that room service for dinner will be unavailable.
Our signature Overlook Farm breakfast, consisting of in-house made pastries, organic yogurt with Amish honey and granola, and fresh fruit, is available to be delivered to your room starting at 9 am when you stay with us Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday breakfast will be served in The Courtyard from 8 am to 11 am for all Inn guests.
Reservations, Cancellations & Occupancy
Reservations require a 100% prepaid deposit, including tax, for the entire length of the booking. Reservations also require a $25 key hold at time of booking to be refunded at check-out. This deposit is to be paid at the time of the booking in the form of cash or major credit cards that are accepted by the Inns at Overlook Farm. A valid major credit card number must be on file until any and all settlements are made after check-out; including but not limited to, usage, consumables, and/or damage.
All bookings are subjected to a cancellation fee. The amount of the fee is determined by the date and time of the cancellation prior to the booking’s scheduled “check-in”. The cancellation fees are determined as follows:
- An 80% refund on cancellations 30 days or greater prior to the reservation.
- A 50% refund on cancellations 14-29 days prior to the reservation.
- A 20% refund on cancellations 13 days to 48 hours prior to the reservation.
- There will be NO refunds given on cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to the reservation.
- Cancellations may be made by telephone or email, which at that time the booking guest will be given a “cancellation authorization number”. NO cancellations will be recognized without a cancellation number. This cancellation number documents the date and time of the cancellation in our database, which is the sole determiner of the cancellation refund, if any. Emails are reviewed by 4:00 p.m. CST each day. If cancellation is received by 4:00 p.m. CST, the cancellation notice will be posted back to you the same day. If the cancellation is received by email after 4:00 p.m. CST, the cancelation will not take effect until the following morning, and the cancellation notice will not be posted until the next business day. Refunds will be issued within five (5) business days of the cancellation. Remittance of refunds will be made either via check or as a credit to the credit card account on file. Checks will be mailed to the address given at the time of reservation.
- We reserve the right to accept reservations that are subject to a minimum stay over peak periods. During certain local events and national holidays, special rates and conditions apply.
- Sleeping occupancy is limited to two persons. Additional person(s) occupying a room will result in another full charge of the room.
- The Inns at Overlook Farm reserve the right to terminate a reservation or a guest’s stay for any reason.
Check-In & Check-Out
- Check-In time is 4:00 p.m. CST. Check-in time is the time that the room and facilities are available to a registered guest
- Check –Out is at 11:00 a.m. CST. Check-out time is the required time a registered guest and any unregistered persons associated with the guest are to have vacated the booked room and facilities. Failure to vacate the room and facilities by the required time of 12:00 p.m. CST will incur additional charges. Fees for failure to vacate the room and facilities are $50 per hour. In the event that the booked/registered guest and his/her guest fail to vacate the booked room and facilities by 4:00 p.m. CST, an additional night stay fee will be charged to the credit card number registered to the booking guest. In the result that the failure to vacate results in the displacement of another guests’ room booking, an additional fee of 50% of the standard room rate for that room will be charged to the credit card number on file registered to the booking guest.
- Late check-out is available without charge if the room is not booked and arrangements are made and confirmed by an agent of the Inns at Overlook Farm. Late check-out cannot be confirmed until the day of check-out.
Site and room amenities may change without notice.
The Inns at Overlook Farm do not warrant the functions of material contained on the website to be uninterrupted or error free.
Pets are prohibited, other than service animals required for persons with a disability.
The pool is available to registered guests of Cedarcrest Manor. There is no life guard on site. Guest(s) swim at their own risk. We require that guests act with due diligence and safety in the pool and courtyard.
The hot tub is available to registered guests of Rackheath House ONLY. If you are booked into a different Inn, please respect the amenities policy for each Inn. There is no life guard on site. Guest(s) use the hot tub at their risk. We require that guests act with due diligence and safety in the hot tub and solarium.
Guests are required to respect the privacy of other guests and act with due diligence regarding the use of alcohol, moderating noise level, and respecting common site space.
Smoking is not permitted indoors. Residual smoke odor offends non-smokers and lingers in fabrics and paint for some time. Smoke requires specific cleaning applications. If smoking is found to have occurred in the booked room, the booking guest will be charged additional charges to remove/clean the residual smoke damages.
The Inns at Overlook Farm attempt to take every precaution to safeguard your safety, however guests stay at their own risk.
Fees Related to Damages/Missing Items
Following check-out, the booked room(s) are cleaned, inspected, and inventoried. Any damage to the room or the room’s contents, as well as the replacement value of any missing items, will be charged to the booking guest credit card on file. There will also be a charge of $50.00 per occurrence, per room.
Common areas are cleaned, inspected and inventoried three times per day, as well as being continuously monitored by a surveillance recording system or by an agent’s observation. If you or your unregistered guest are found involved with an incident, either:
- An assessment will be made for the damage/missing items and be charged as stipulated above, to the booking guest’s credit card on file
- We will notify proper authorities
- Both of the above